Orlando Business Formation Attorney
Ensure Your New Endeavor Has the Best Chance at Success
By the time you’re ready to start a business or incorporate, the last thing you want to think about is which formation will provide the greatest legal advantage. At Ilvento Law, P.A., our Orlando business law attorney has over 23 years of experience to help clients start their businesses off on the right foot. We can guide you toward the best formation style so that you don’t have to wonder what to do. Selecting the right entity is the first step in starting any new business. We incorporate new corporations as well as establish limited liability companies (LLCs). Call today.
Get help from the Orlando business law attorney at Ilvento Law, P.A. Dial (407) 915-3438 or contact our firm online.
Start Your Business Off Right
Attorney Lauren M. Ilvento has experience setting up corporations all over the world, and brings years of experience in assisting clients select the right business entity.
Our services include:
- Incorporation of new corporations
- Organization of limited liabililty companies
- Drafting operating agreements
- Drafting shareholder agreements
- Drafting buy-sell agreements
- Drafting voting agreements
- Drafting bylaws and other organizational documents
- Holding organizational meetings
- Holding annual shareholders meeting and annual director's meetings
- Organizing, holding and running special meetings (including for shareholder disputes)
- Organizing, holding and running meetings of members and managers
Just like the best offense is a good defense, the best way to start a successful business and avoid resource-draining issues and disputes is to get set up the right way. Don't be "penny wise and pound foolish," in particular when starting a business with a partner. Save yourself valuable time and money by doing it right now.
Our team is here to help you build your dream. Call (407) 915-3438 now to schedule your consultation and learn more about what you can do to start your business off right.
Board Certified Specialist in Marital & Family Law
Over 23 Years of Experience Handling Complex Cases
We Take a Team Approach With Each Case to Build the Best Strategy Possible
We Focus on Each Client as an Individual and Create a Unique Plan to Fit Their Needs