Family Law Appeals

Navigating the Challenges in Your Life & Getting You the Resolution You Need

Appellate Lawyer in Orlando

Resolving Family Law Issues PeacefullyLet Us Help You Overturn Unfavorable Family Law Rulings

If a judge has entered a final judgment that you feel is patently unfair or which does not seem to follow the law, you still have rights. You can appeal that decision. Some orders entered during a case may also be able to be appealed as well. It is important to consult with an attorney as soon as possible after an order or final judgment is entered. There are strict deadlines which must be met, or your rights will be lost. Call the Orlando family law attorney at Ilvento Law, P.A. today to schedule your consultation and begin building your case.

A final judgment does not have to be the end of your legal matter. Dial (407) 898-0747 now to get started. You can also contact our firm online.

Board Certified Marital & Family Law Attorney

Ilvento Law has helped many clients obtain more favorable outcomes for their cases. As a Board Certified Specialist in Marital and Family Law, Attorney Lauren Ilvento has extensive experience in helping each client plan for their case and ensure their interests are made a priority. In addition, you may be able to receive attorney's fees from your spouse or former spouse to finance an appeal.

To successfully appeal a past ruling, you will need to:

  • File a notice of appeal and pay the necessary fee within 30 days of the final judgment
  • File a brief about why you are appealing
  • Await an answer
  • Reply to that answer
  • Possibly appear in court

As much of this process involves strategically filing the right paperwork, having help from an Orlando family law attorney is crucial.

Let Ilvento Law Help

Call us today and get started on your case. If you are concerned about the conduct of a judge who is involved in your case, we can work to ensure that your rights are preserved to the greatest extent possible.

Contact us today if you are concerned about an order or final judgment that was entered in your case.

Family Law Questions & Answers

View Our Q&A Videos

How Do You File for a Divorce if Your Spouse Has Been Deported?

Providing Our Clients with

Thoughtful Counsel & Caring Support

  • Board Certified Specialist in Marital & Family Law
  • We Take a Team Approach With Each Case to Build the Best Strategy Possible
  • 24 Years of Experience Handling Complex Cases
  • We Focus on Each Client as an Individual and Create a Unique Plan to Fit Their Needs
To Top